Symbolic Screens - New Choir Screen at St. Andrew's Episcopal Church, March 1939

Symbolic Screens - New Choir Screen at St. Andrew's Episcopal Church, March 1939
Caption: Symbolic Screens: Coats of arms of individuals prominent in the history of the Episcopal church, the city and the University, are painted on shields incorporated in woodwork screens installed in St. Andrew's Episcopal church. A detail of the screens showing some of the shields is pictured above.
Published in Issue: Ann Arbor News, March 4, 1939

Article Keywords: American Seating Co., Architects, Churches, Religion, St. Andrew's Episcopal Church, University of Michigan
Places: 306 N Division St
Photographer: Eck Stanger
Date: March 1939

Copyright: Copyright Protected
Rights Held by: Donated by the Ann Arbor News. © The Ann Arbor News.
Related:
Symbolic Screens Installed In St. Andrew's Church - Leaders In University, City And Church Are Memorialized